Consulate General Naples
Piazza della Repubblica - 80122 NAPOLI
Telephone (switchboard): (+39) 081.583.8111
- Death, hospitalization, serious illness, or arrest of a U.S. citizen: call (+39) 081-583-8221 during business hours. For after-hours emergencies involving the death, hospitalization, illness, or arrest of a U.S. citizen, call the Duty Officer.
- Passport renewals, transmitting U.S. citizenship to children: call the Citizenship and Passport Unit at: (+39) 081-583-8223/8224.
- Notarial services, getting married in Italy and other non-emergency American Citizens Services: call (+39) 081-583-8220.
- For any of the above: e-mail: email@example.com or fax (+39) 081-583-8275/081-761-1804
- Appointments for ACS Non-Emergency Services (passport renewals, notarial services, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad etc.) are available through an online appointment system ONLY
- Social Security, Veteran’s benefits, Medicare etc.: Call the Federal Benefits Unit at (+39) 081-583-8234; Fax: (+39) 081.761.1804; e-mail: FBU.Naples@ssa.gov.
- Visa Information + Appointments: The Visa Unit does not take inquiries by phone. Visa inquiries may only be submitted via email. Most inquiries will be responded to within three business days.
- Non-immigrant visa (NIV) services: NIVNaples@state.gov
- Immigrant visa (IV) services: IVNaples@state.gov
- Visa appointments may only be made through the website: https://usvisa-info.com/ For technical problems using the visa appointment website: call the help desk at (+39) 06 9480 3777 (Italian Number) or 703-439-2365 (US Number), or use Skype at usvisaitaly. Please refer to http://italy.usembassy.gov/visa.html for answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding visas.